Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is the best main series Pokemon game of all time?

123457»

Answers

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

pokemon is like pizza where no one can agree on what the best part is and it causes a lot of arguments about what should be in it

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

@Flametix Your statement is so amazing i have to write a whole comment about it. Yes, people can endlessly agree with someone’s opinion of pinapple not belonging on pizza, or that Klefki shouldn’t even exist, but that doesn’t deem it fact. Someone could put pinapple on pizza, or use Klefki in a battle, and that’s their opinion, and a mere person can’t change it. But people never know unless they try to open up to the other person’s point of view, which is really hard for some people.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

@Dedenne90524 I can agree mostly, but pineapple pizza is something that transcends opinion. Some things are meant to never exist.

• LordNewb66
    LordNewb66 Member Posts: 27
    10 Comments

Scarlet and violet because they added Ting-lu

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

@LordNewb66 That is not a reason for SV to be the BEST Pokemon game. You may like that Pokemon, but that isn’t a reason.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 898 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

I want a future game to be the best Pokemon game made. A game that risks alienating players. Some game that's making and story has turmoil.