Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is the best main series Pokemon game of all time?

Options

Answers

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

@Jokemon811 You are right. Pinapple does belong on pizza, and of course everyone should know that and take it as a fact. Hope your statement spreads around the world and we shall let more people try the delicious delicacy that is pinapple on pizza.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I usually eat more than a slice of desert pizza (I’m kinda of a glutton)

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Gen 1 is like barely cooked dough with a side of tomato sauce, which is fine before pizza was invented, but Gen 2 is like a proper pepperoni pizza.

Then Gen 3 took a step back and made a pizza that looks better and is more expensive but just has cheese on it. Then Gen 4 gave you the pepperoni pizza again but it takes twice as long to wait for it to cook, but you can order online now. Then Gen 5 tried to replace the old pizzas with a whole new pizza with a different sauce and toppings and you had to go through a convoluted website to get the old pizzas.

Then since Gen 6 they went back to going all in advertising the original dough with sauce but the sauce was more washed out. In Gen 7 they released a mobile app to order pizza and people liked them again even though it was just the first recipe.

In Gen 8 the pizza was more in demand due to covid but they removed some old pizzas and made the rest bigger, and in Gen 9 they added a bunch of quality of life improvements and let you choose what toppings and sauce you wanted on the pizza.

Basically what I want is a pepperoni pizza.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 185 ✭✭
    First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

@Dedenne90524 Bruh 💀

Sweet juicy fruit does not belong on a cheesy savory pizza slice. Pizza usually has meats like pepperoni, and that does not go with a sweet fruit. Pineapple can go well with many things, but pizza is not one of those.

• Jokemon811
    Jokemon811 Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

What is everyones opinion on pineapple in burgers? And why do people try to keep putting pineapple in savoury foods?

• Jokemon811
    Jokemon811 Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

And why does it taste good?

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

desert pizza has the shape and sometimes the dough there is usually no cheese and sauce is replaced by some sweet filling or something of the like I have had cookie dough pizza orea pizza and strawberry jelly pizza (all desert) so good

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

I did not intend to derail this thread by bringing up the culinary criminality of pineapple on pizza. It was meant to be a throwaway joke.

@Flametix I think you are being a little harsh on gen 1 in you analogy. Most of the ingredients were there, some needed refining, it was just a little half baked in places.

And now we have half baked games again, and the series has come full circle.

Just like a pizza.

It's like pottery. It rhymes.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 185 ✭✭
    First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

DUDE 💀

@Jokemon811

Pineapple on burgers is even worse! With a juicy meat patty, and the difference between the cheese and meat then the pineapple, would be too much for everyone’s tastebuds. Maybe a impossible burger and pineapple combo could make a little sense with impossible burgers just being the vegan alternative to meat, and with that, I say that Pineapple on burgers is just as bad as pineapple pizza.