Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.0 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• GadgetBadger
    GadgetBadger Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Forest Sarai Stone is bugged allowing you to use the ability infinitely - needs an insta-ban! @TPCi_CursedSoup

• asagao33
    asagao33 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

There is a bug where when Raichu uses Ambushing Spark,  no additional damage occurs.

I can't knock out Lugia that used VSTAR Power.

• Clear_ZERO
    Clear_ZERO Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Players would really appreciate a hot-fix of this as soon as possible. It is very important in decks unlike the previous Unamrous V, and would affect games greatly if that card is not accessible for a long time.

Currently, the issue is both, but not limited to:

• Forest Seal Stone is usable under the effect of Path to the Peak. This has been ruled in tournaments in Japan this way due to how the cards are worded, where the item effect gives the ability, and Path only limits to abilities printed on the Pokemon.
    • There are some discrepancy in which the VStar Marker does not flip over to used whenever the ability is used, sometime it will cross out, sometimes it won't, and when it doesn't, they can use it again. this might actually extend over to Earth Seal Stone as well.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

@asagao33 It's checking the wrong player. I bet they can fix that one pretty easy.

• asagao33
    First Comment
    edited November 2022 #16
    Options

I found a new bug.

When a Pokémon with a Horror PSY energy attached is attacked, put 8 damage counters on the opponent.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

I'll add here too, the infinite reuse seems to be caused by using a "Once during your turn" ability first on the same Pokemon using the Forest Seal Stone's ability. It's like it only checks for VSTAR usage the first time an ability is used on a Pokemon, and any subsequent time it foregoes the check.

• MisterCinephile
    MisterCinephile Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Am I missing something?

Attacking Lugia V/Lugia VStar with “Scrap Short” Rotom V, doesn’t calculate weakness modifier.

Frustrating, as I’ve been sitting on this deck waiting for easy wins when Lugia finally came out. :(

• asagao33
    First Comment
    edited November 2022 #19
    Options

@MisterCinephile

Perhaps it is the ability of Dunsparce.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Hello world

• SCPeace
    SCPeace Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Could we turn the speed back about 50% please lol and for the love of all things holy... please, flip the cards.. sounds and combat animations need reworked... overall it feels clunky to me not smooth at all