Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.0 Update Discussion Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• lochico123
    lochico123 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

The Battle Pass points system is very confusing. In some battles the victory score is the same as a defeat and the victory points change a lot, ranging from 50 points to 195 (the highest that appeared at the time). And 1000 points are needed for each level. If possible, stipulate a minimum score for victory (100 points minimum, for example) and for each prize obtained an increase of 15 - 25 points, or create more missions in less time (periods of 12 to 24 hours are unrealistic for those who are wanting to make the most of the game and especially in the beta phase).

• Fox13096
    Fox13096 Member Posts: 35
    First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Thanks, TechHog. I ended up figuring that out on my own, but it still makes me sad. I suppose that's mainly because I have always played with fairy types making up most of my deck. I also think it makes Eevee's evolutions a little weird because now there are two psychic types making it a little unevenly balanced.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Fox13096 There are already two Water-types and have been since years before Sylveon even existed.

• Fox13096
    Fox13096 Member Posts: 35
    First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I know. I guess I'm just used to thinking about Glaceon as an ice type even though that is not one of the main card types. Your right; I apologize if I sounded dumb, I just don't tend to think of it as a water type.