Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.0 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Daisukie
    Daisukie Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Would it be okay if we could get a username change/reset?

• TandemTCG
    TandemTCG Member Posts: 11
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@Daisukie That would be something for your Pokémon Trainer Club account, has nothing to do with Live.

• Eevie06
    Eevie06 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Getting issues on iPhone.

Can’t access battle pass after playing a match just becomes unavailable

when going to Apple Home Screen then going back on app it crashes the game totally

• zdrex007
    zdrex007 Member Posts: 11
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

The first game I play, my opponent on their turn 2 plays a quick ball and never does another thing. The game ran their clock out of 24 minutes and then nothing happened. I had to concede to get out of it.

• Fox13096
    Fox13096 Member Posts: 35
    First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I love fairy types, but there are no fairy type cards. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this? It could just be that they haven’t been added yet…

• Firenote01
    Firenote01 Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment Photogenic
    Options

So for this update, ive seen two major problems. When playing on desktop i am always on a ten second timer, having no time to play. Another issue i have found is lost city not functioning correctly. Say that you knock out a vstar, only the vstar goes in the lost zone, instead of both the vstar and v. A minor issue im seeing with avatars is that the glasses for some reason are always setting itself to blue, and always going full black on lens. I keep changing it, but just reverts back. For curiosity, when will the x/y black/white cards come? Will expanded ever get a ranked mode, I think that would be very nice. Will there be more modes too? Also will there be soon a way to see your collection easier, and maybe the deck builder a bit smoother?

• Klau_nod
    Klau_nod Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hello!

I think the game takes to long to open on mobile app. Also I think it would be nive to have the option of trade cards with ither people like the old one, if the new one already has it I can not find it😅.

Thank you!

• Telemachus777
    Telemachus777 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I'd dearly love for Expanded format to be allowed in friendly matches.

• ovargasi
    ovargasi Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Timer it's not working correctly, remove it!!!! It sucks. Every time I use Marnie I lose my turn because it takes more than 10 seconds to take the actions that the cards does. Please be more serious, if you are implementing this much of animations at least time them against the effects of each card.

• ovargasi
    ovargasi Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

At the desktop game, the experience is terrible. Too often attaching a tool or an energy card fails and makes your turn fades without being possible to perform actions. I had an excellent first impression but now as my stats went into a negative streak due to the constant turn misses, I don't think I'll be playing for a while.