Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Mystery Dungeon Story Part 8

clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

Chapter 8- False Accusations

Team Hopefinder went to find and face Pecharunt who's residents was in Pecha Forest.

"Are we there yet? I thought mystery dungeons were only supposed to be 6 floors we've been going for at least 8!" Leo was Getting so hungry he was starting to feel weaker every second he didn't know how much farther he could go. He then collapsed.

"Leo. Leo. LEO! Get up."

"Huh Mirage Growlithe, what happened?" Leo asked for he had been unconscious.

"You fainted from fatigue Leo. Luckily I had a reviver seed on me so you could regain consciousness." Mirage explained. Though on the inside Mirage was really worried something worse could of happen and the fear still inside of that possible fate.

Mirage, Leo, and Growlithe finally made it to the top why Pecharunt was strolling. "Its your fault my parents are gone. I'm going to defeat you!" Mirage blurted which was very very unlike Mirage to usually do.

"I really don't know what your talking about but if you want a fight I will fight you." Pecharunt said confused why these three accused him of something.

Leo without even thinking began to charge and prepared to headbutt Pecharunt. The move didn't make any contact. "Leo normal type moves don't make contact to ghost types. I would know because i'm also a ghost type." Mirage mentioned though saying that distracted Her from the incoming toxic attack. Pecharunt quickly finished off Leo and Growlithe with a quick shadow ball.

"Why did you do it?" Moaned a now very weak Mirage.

"Do what?" Pecharunt still confused why he was attacked out of the blue.

"You Can't trick me. YOU are the reasons for all the disappearances." Mirage was using all her strength to make the accusation.

"That's silly because the last time I did evil was 70 years ago. Go back to where ever you came from Hisuin Zorua or I will control your friends. Now Scram!"

Mirage quickly picked up Leo and Growlithe and got out of Pecha Forest as quick as she could still affected by the toxic Pecharunt gave her. Mirage checked her bag for any Pecha berries, instead Mirage found a single tiny reviver seed in Her bag. Right when she was about to faint she put the tiny reviver seed in her mouth which kept her going til she got out of Pecha Forest and back to Breeze Town to take a nice rest.

The next day there was a knock at the door. Mirage went to open it and it was Clodsire. "I am afraid I have to revoke your exploration team membership."

"WHY? I have done nothing wrong." Blurted Mirage.

"Well right after you visited Pecharunt he mysteriously disappeared making you look like a big suspect of the disappearances. I know you probably didn’t do it but since everyone else thinks you did you should evacuate than face severe punishment.”

“Well where should we go?” Mirage was questioning knowing her time here in breeze town was now limited.

“Well if I remember correctly.” Clodsire stuttered “uhh… oh! It was Rumored that in the memory lake resides one who knows all: Uxie the being of knowledge. But be careful a lot of the rescue teams that were on this case might try to track you down team magic, team tropical, and the famous team thunder to name a few.”

“Okay, I will tell the others”

Comments