Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Could all legendaries return in Indigo Disk?

RiqMoran
RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

We have seen legendaries return as additional content in many games dating back to ORAS, with a variety of overworld encounters and portals. USUM had ultra wormholes, BDSP had ramanas park, and SWSH had dynamax adventures.

Do you think we will see this again in Scarlet Violet, perhaps with a special shiny hunting mechanic?

Comments

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I don't think so, but if you look at the list of transferrable Pokemon from Pokemon Home to SV, you can spot Hoopa, Meloetta, Volcanion, and Diance, all of which have no ties to SV or prior games. While you could argue that Volcanion was given away via GameStop for Sw/Sh, then they would have added Marshadow, Victini, and Genesect, all Pokemon that were distributed for Sw/Sh. Therefore, these mythicals might be catchable in SV.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I wouldn't be surprised.

It'd also make more money, so there's a higher chance they include catchable legendaries than the chance they wouldn't.

• RiqMoran

I am pleased with what i have seen so far

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Rumor has it a bunch of them are coming back. Basically only the box legendaries from the past and some more recent side ones (Swords of Justice, Calyrex group, etc), and new shiny forms for them will be achievable.

• DJ_dino2thebone
    DJ_dino2thebone Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments Photogenic

I think it's unlikely all of them come back, but I think quite a few probably could.

• RiqMoran

Disappointed with the shiny locks. That was very unexpected.