Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game doesn't load, stuck on "Loading data from server 7/40"

Answers

• warlord2k8
    warlord2k8 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment First Answer

same for me I've tried everything that has been said in here again and still doesn't work for me just stuck on 7/40 and just keeps repeating itself and the thing I've seen that changed it doesn't do like a white screen that pops up for a Mila sec at the start but not sure if that's just me.

• leonkit
    leonkit Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

Got update today. I thought I can finally play the game when it is loading.

After I see 7/40, I give up. I want to learn Digimon TCG now.

• WatersAbove47
    WatersAbove47 Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 5 Answers 10 Comments

Completely agree. Never had such terrible customer service. Don’t invest any more money into card codes that’s my lesson.

• kirbyking
    kirbyking Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Also happening to me, haven't figured out any fix either. Typical of the modern Pokémon company to release a game worse than their old one, and then kill their new game with bugs I suppose. Don't know why anybody would be surprised at this point.

• stevieb216
    stevieb216 Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Name Dropper First Answer

Yup, I still can't log in either on my PC after this recent update. I even got the popup asking to update now, I clicked it, and that update appeared to be successful (so it is not a network error at all).

FWIW this is the version I see in the top-right corner when it's stuck at 7/40:

"v 1.8.1.225431.20230922_1946"

The 20230922 part suggests to me that this build is from September 22nd, which is still early on when this bug was happening. So I guess we might have to wait for ANOTHER patch update from PTCGL before we can play on our PC

• TheRZA3
    TheRZA3 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Likes

Its over

• Bhramavi
    Bhramavi Member Posts: 51
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Name Dropper

same problem with my brother he can't play in his windows 8

• leonkit
    leonkit Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

Use mobile app to play is completely different experience with PC.

Please..i want to play at pc

• Bhramavi
    Bhramavi Member Posts: 51
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Name Dropper

This is quite frustrating 😕 and sad I can't able to play on my laptop. I think playing on big screen is what made fall in love with Pokemon tcg live but right now after recent update I can't play on my laptop

• warlord2k8
    warlord2k8 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment First Answer

yeah, it is very frustrating that I can't play on PC atm hoping they are looking into it but with every day that goes by starting to lose faith and it is not the same on mobile.