Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

please stop playing stall

Options

Comments

• Zhula
    Zhula Member Posts: 62
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@OlderAngel11 you clearly have NO clue what you're talking about. it's like really really really really wild how confidently incorrect you are. the matchup is an auto loss unless the snorlax bricks. which it does not as the deck plays 50 trainers. ask any pro player and they'll say its a 95-5 mu. you're just one of those people that has to argue for no reason other than to argue. you clearly have zero experience on the matter, and if your experience shows the matchup is winnable, then you play against bots. period.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

HA! That's funny. No, I have thoroughly tested the Zard v. Snorlax matchup and the Zard can still win. You are clearly biased to Snorlax because you lose to it so much, or maybe you're just playing Zard wrong, IDK. Don't get me wrong: There are absolutely situations where Zard will lose to Blocklax, and I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is a strong matchup for Zard, but if you play the cards right— something I'm going to assume you are not doing— then you can indeed win. I'd give the matchup at least a 40-60 in the Blocklax's favor. By no means is it 95-5, that's completely absurd.

• Zhula
    Options

lol. lmao even. i just can not.

• Zhula
    Options

can't believe i fell for the bait. this guy had me for a second

• Zhula
    Options

the finalist of gdansk literally turn one scooped to the winner of gdansk regionals because the matchup is a 99-1

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

@Zhula you’ve said that the matchup is both 95-5 and 99-1, leaving me to believe (as I would anyway) that both are exaggerations.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

The guy in Gdansk got bad luck, but the matchup will absolutely never be 99-1

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I've been avoiding this thread, but you just said that Snorlax doesn't brick. To which I say... Lol.

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Oh good we needed some @TechHog in here.

• Tyler-Johanson
    Tyler-Johanson Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Snorlax is the most boring deck ever. I think best of one gives people the illision snorlax is a good deck. Sure you have a strong defensive stategy that can win one game, but when you play at a regionals or beyond snorlax decks will be at a severe disadvantage for best of 3. That deck can never have a game 3 it's so slow to win with which is why I would never play it.

Real decks that take prize cards will finish their games like normal with no need to take 70+ turns.

I love pokemon still so who ever wants to play snorlax go ahead. I'm grateful to have a diverse metagame where there are a lot of viable options lol