Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

please stop playing stall

Options
124»

Comments

• Zhula
    Zhula Member Posts: 62
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

you guys are just outing yourselves as bad players

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Did you pay any attention to the Exposing cheaters and exploiters discussion? The Mod said that "behavior of this sort will not be tolerated on this forum in any capacity. This extends to ANY AND ALL INSULTS." Stop insulting people or you'll draw the fiery rage of a mod.

• Zhula
    Zhula Member Posts: 62
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

all 3 of you are outing yourself as terribly clueless players. it's actually wild how uninformed and inexperience you all are, but since you all have the same opinions that bad players have you are making yourselves "right". like, this forum doesn't have good players in it so you guys just have this free reign of anonymous terrible takes that never get shot down by good players. it's like watching the casual rogue deck players at locals talk about the game with objectively bad takes and you just have to sit there and smile and nod. that's what it's like reading these forums, and when you guys enter my threads with your confident inaccuracy and arguments over semantics

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Tbh it will probably have to go a while longer before that happens; the discussion you mentioned was insane.

@Zhula I’m pretty sure that @OlderAngel11 has displayed that they are a very capable Pokémon TCG player and a great member of the community, and is clearly level 3. You are level 1, and scrolling through the discussions you have started, it appears that you mainly try to bring others down. I don’t think we need to argue about Charizard v. Snorlax anymore, at this point we should just agree to disagree.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

You guys should read Zhula's posts with Groose's theme playing on the background.

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

@TechHog it certainly does enhance the experience. 😂

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

@Octowen Thank you for the compliment, it means a lot. I do think that we should just leave this conversation alone and agree to disagree.