Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Shiny Pokemon that need to be changed or fixed

Comments

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

The Sinnoh Eeveelutions

• Kieraste
    Kieraste Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    5 Agrees Photogenic 5 LOLs Name Dropper
    sigh
    why do i do this to myself

alright, you asked for it, here's every shiny that needs to be fixed in gen 1 alone

Gen 1; Bulbasaur, Venusaur, Charmeleon, Squirtle, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Raticate, Spearow, Fearow, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Golbat, Gloom, Paras, Parasect, Diglett, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Mankey, Primeape, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Graveler, Golem, Slowpoke, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Seel, Dewgong, Gengar, Onix, Hypno, Kingler, Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Horsea, Seaking, Staryu, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Magmar, Tauros, Jolteon, Flareon, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Mewtwo

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Any Pokémon with a shiny colour palette virtually identical to its regular form. If you want to be lazy, invert their colours.

Also the vast majority of Pokémon with green shinies. They tend to look ill.

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs

Shiny hoppip. Too much green

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

@Octowen Yeah some do look good in green. I don't know if Aggron counts but he looks awesome. What bothers me is that of all the shinies to make green they had to pick so many pseudo legends.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes
  • Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper

Shiny Leafeon is terrible they should have made its leaves red/orange

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

@Kieraste get to work on the other 8 gens! LOL jk

It seems that the general consensus is that the sick greens, the identical colors, and the eeveelutions all need to be fixed.

• Kieraste
    Kieraste Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    5 Agrees Photogenic 5 LOLs Name Dropper

@octowen HELLLLPPP

LOL. if thats the case i might as well make a post on every single bad shiny in every gen but its. gonna be hell. most green shinies suck and i had a lot of trouble deciding some specific bad shinies