Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Shiny Pokemon that need to be changed or fixed

124»

Comments

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Greninja.

now I know this is a controversial opinion, but I have my reasons.

Reason 1. The other Kalos starters. If you look at shiny Delphox and shiny Braixen, you would notice more similarities, but when you look at shiny Greninja and shiny Frogadier, you would notice not that much similarities.

Reason 2. It not making that much sense. In my opinion, black shinies only make sense on Fire-types because it’s the same colour as charcoal. It might make a bit of sense for a dragon type, but definitely not for a water type like Greninja whose pre-evolutions shinies looked lighter than their original designs

Reason 3. The colour. This applies to White shinies too. Although black shinies before Greninja were mostly dark, but not pitch-black. Shiny Greninja however, is mainly pitch-black, making it completely different from shiny Frogadier. I like shinies that don’t change, rather than shinies that change into bad colours.

This is my opinion and there may be some flaws with my reasoning, but I hope this gets approved.

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Likes 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I get what you're saying, but it's one of the few subtle shinies I prefer (but not as much as I love shiny Blaziken, of course).

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Likes 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I'm neutral to shiny Leafeon, but I love shiny Glaceon. Of all the shinies that are almost the same colors as their regular counterparts, shiny Glaceon is one of my faves (alongside shiny Blaziken).

• AndTom
    AndTom Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 LOLs 5 Agrees

Gimmighoul line needs fixed. Make roaming form carry a bronze coin, chest form have a blue chest and silver coins and make goldengo have diamond colour

• AndTom
    AndTom Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 LOLs 5 Agrees

Also make blue gengar and garchomp with gible shiny colours

• Pok3m0nMaSt0r29
    Pok3m0nMaSt0r29 Member Posts: 42
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

Phione, because the only thing that changes is the gem on its chest and it isn't even that good