[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
What oudschool ways of listening to music is your favorite?
Genguar7894
Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
I'm curius.
What oudschool ways of listening to music is your favorite? 15 votes
0
Comments
-
The classic Compact Disk
I also like radio tho..
2 -
No way older is better (I will stair at you that you start reconsittering your livecoises)
You forgot 8-Track and Record players(aka Jukebox). 1950's diners anyone?
Also Zelda Concerts are worth the price.
2 -
All of the above, except...
I misclicked😢
1 -
A boombox with cassettes
I chose the boombox cuz with that I can aggressively serenade ppl at 1am below their window hehe !!!
But I love all of the above !
2 -
The classic Compact Disk
gasp HOW DO U LIVE LIKE THAT?! I cant NOT have music for one day!
Not even like an app u could get for music?1 -
Same! Though it’s all from musicals.
1