Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
What oudschool ways of listening to music is your favorite?
Comments
-
No way older is better (I will stair at you that you start reconsittering your livecoises)
There's also YT. You'd be surprised what you can find on there.
This right here sets the bar for the OoT remake such that if it's anything like that in the game that you might as well crown it GoY right now. Also 40th should be out sometime soon is think.
@RitattakDiva you'll like this one. You'd be amazed and how similar it is to the game it's based on below.
Route 26 for you Johto fans. Compare to below.
I got more too hah.
3 -
A boombox with cassettes
@Lonestar85 thanks for the tag !
1 -
No way older is better (I will stair at you that you start reconsittering your livecoises)
No problem. Btw doesn't Route 3/26 make solid graduation music?
2 -
Ahh memories!
(I edited this this....sorry)
1 -
The radio of course
That is actually so cool wow
2 -
A boombox with cassettes
OOOHHHHH Ur right
0 -
No way older is better (I will stair at you that you start reconsittering your livecoises)
Pays the bills and Radio overall is dying thanks to online and AI. There won't be Radio stations in probably 25 years time(if not sooner). My cousin was recently laid off and worked in the Industry for 20+ years so yeah…
0