[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Excuse me, hi, yeah, um, someone I would like you to meet (I need to brag)
Comments
-
How do you play on a phone though. I mean if I was that Lapras, I'd crash and cause a 4-Pokémon pile-up on the top lane prior to being KO'd. Controls on the Switch would be easier id think.
2 -
good to know :D
2 -
ANARCHIST GANG HERE !!
1 -
I dread how much I'll have to go through tomorrow morning…
3 -
Scratch that 14 Malamar where coming
1 -
Ya don't have to, don't worry
2 -
They're speaking your
firstsecond language!1