[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Excuse me, hi, yeah, um, someone I would like you to meet (I need to brag)
Comments
-
Me in a nutshell
2 -
I just realised some comments I sent aren't sent…..
2 -
ITS APPROVAL,.. (It should send ltr..)
IT SUCKS…
We think mods do it to tease new people on here…3 -
I don't even know what that is lolz
1 -
Me in a nutshell too
2 -
It's getting 5 badges in a single day.
2 -
I am laughing too hard at 'My only weakness!!! DYING!"
3 -
I got the 5 badges on my first day ! Yay !
2