Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Excuse me, hi, yeah, um, someone I would like you to meet (I need to brag)
This, my friends, is my platonic love
One of my bestest friends and helped me through rough times
She's a great person and I just wanted to FINALLY introduce you guys to her
RITZ!!!
Introduce yourself!
Please
I'm so excited I'm forgetting my manners lol
Comments
-
AAAAAHHHHHHH Im shaking too rn !!!!
Idk what to say about me though…..
except that I am the great Crime Diva, and Hades' platonic love !
I'm so glad I finally got to be on the forum, I wanted to for so long 😭
2 -
you're having a good day
3 -
@RitattakDiva hello
2 -
Helloooooooo !!!!!! (˶ᵔᗜᵔ˶)ノ゙
2 -
I have heard much about you…
Jk I'm digitally punching your shoulder rn!
Welcome I'm the loud one!4 -
4
-
Soooooooooooo....
How much have you read about all of us? Were you here before you were here (which is actually quite common from what I hear)?
3