Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Excuse me, hi, yeah, um, someone I would like you to meet (I need to brag)
Comments
-
It'll be #1 in due time. Oh btw... Just came to my mind just now.
@RitattakDiva If @Hades0918 hasn't all done so(if not he's getting a 3am wake-up call), how much do you like TTRPG? We have a Daggerheart game going on here on the Forums with one minor difference: Pokémon. It's Pokémon Daggerheart and we meet on Saturdays at 18:00 UTC. If you're interested, I'd be happy to walk you through signing up. We presently have a Sorceress(me), a Rogue(Hades), another Rogue(Pokemom), a Bard(Unova), a Ranger(Osho) and a Wizard(Morpeko). TTRPG Experience is completely optional because we're all novices(I'm learning what I can but I'm still no expert).
The base set has 9 Classes. The unused ones are Seraph, Warrior, Druid and Guardian. You can also utilize 4 Expansion class in the Warlock, Witch, Assassin and Brawler. The Brawler would make Hades insanely jealous. Yet you can be w/e class you want to be.
Anyways, each class has two Subclass paths(pick one), access to two Domains your class has access to(pick three spells/abilities from either one that are level 2 or lower), three Experiences(words or phrases that you can use towards action rolls), Equipment(Tier 1) and a Heritage background comprised of Community and Ancestry(aka your Pokémon pick with their Ability). The latter we Homebrew and you can also pick two Pokémon moves to utilize(up to level 24 from your moveset. Again Homebrewed). Oh and you'd assign +2/+1/+1/+0/+0/-1 to six Traits in Strength, Agility, Finesse, Instinct, Presence and Knowledge.
Since we have reached level 2, you'd also have two upgrade options but I'll let you decide on that but only if you're interested. If not then that's perfectly fine(no obligation).
2 -
Honestly yeah I would say you are the only one here that doesn't do that.
1 -
Found the scene.... So what if it's the entire episode.
2 -
eh, I kinda do it to. Like it doesn't matter. Like Hades said everyone is a person! :D
4 -
Everyone is a person but everyone is unique in their own way so I do take that into account.
4 -
@PokeMom244 I approve !!!
3