Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.3 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@JosieKristin Currently, only SM-on is playable. They still need to implement XY and BW cards, which will happen in the future.

• Goddimp
    Goddimp Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

On desktop at least, you cannot do "play 4 pokemon V" quest

• Brownkid420
    Brownkid420 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2023 #14
    Options

This is garbage and useless rolled into one app. I had over 6000 cards now I'm sitting at 616 after the transfer....

• Dragon37110
    Dragon37110 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    Options

I still don't see all the variations of my pokemon in the expanded version. When will they be available?

• Brett13500
    Brett13500 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

App needs to support landscape mode for tablets...

• Professor_Bear
    Professor_Bear Member Posts: 36
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Log-in: No auto log-in available. Needs a fix.

The card draw, or shuffle; still a bit bias, but slightly better than on old game.

Too Graphic Heavy! No way to switch-off Table Graphics; which really slow down Mobile devices, as of 07/03/2023, despite being told we could.

Log-off leaves you in a "limbo" (start) screen, instead of logging out altogether.

One heck of a nasty job loosing so many Top decks and really good cards because Pokémon didn't forewarn us about that in Migration. Despite the useful 2,000 bonus "Gems", I still haven't recovered my losses.

Some cards still don't show they can be used when they should: E.G. I just lost a round as 'Switch Cart' didn't light-up!

Cards like 'Blissy'. Aww, come on! You don't have to have any skills at all to play that card. Four Blissy and twenty energy, game over!!

On a +: Like the Daily Challenge encouragement to play 3 games without quitting. ;-) Also like that you can buy 1, 2, or 3 extra cards you need, providing you have the means.

• TechHog
    Options

@Professor_Bear If you're struggling against Blissey V, you need to work on your deck. Also, that has nothing to do Live, really.

• Sunward222
    Sunward222 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    Options

Are there any plans in the future for adding missing cards? I know that some of the sets are not available yet in PCTG Live, however, I am hoping that there are plans to add them soon.

• Igneo_0
    Igneo_0 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Recently I feel like the timer to make a move has appeared earlier than before, even before the beggining of my turn.

Also can't progress in the "Play Pokemon V" quest.

• TechHog
    Options

Don't worry guys, version 1.4 will fix everything...