Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.3 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

For the timer, compare your system's clock against against an accurate timekeeper. Don't trust clock websites because they tend to be lazy and use your computer's clock. If your clock is running fast, your turn ends sooner.

• Alanthen00b
    Alanthen00b Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

anyone else getting the archeops bug? it's not showing up in my library when im trying to make a new deck

• kovu76
    kovu76 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hey!

I've a login issue with error 10010... I can't play with my account on Windows nor Android.

Plus, I can't logout even when I clear the cache on Windows, the game is always trying to autolog and showing 10010 error message. So I can't switch account to play with an other one on PC.

So can you add logout option when there is a login error instead of "retry" option please?

And yeah, on Android, I also have a bug with "Play 4 Pokemon V" quest.

Thanks.

• trainer381277
    trainer381277 Member Posts: 25
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

When will there be an update to make it possible to afford to build decks. I didn't have any new cards when I moved over and thought it would be reasonable to build stuff. I Barely got any credits and had the max amount of stuff I could have to get credits from. I should've for cards before but I thought this client would be simpler and more reasonable

• Fr33Guy
    Fr33Guy Member Posts: 23
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees Photogenic
    Options

I’ve logged 1679 matches so far. It’s definitely come a long way in a short amount of time and I’m really happy with the gameplay now.

I do have some questions about gameplay. Can anyone shoot me a link to the match rules?

i still don’t quite understand the reasons I can hit for so much damage on the first strike in the match.

• Maxoutgirl76
    Maxoutgirl76 Member Posts: 5
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

So you can't trade and you earn rewards at a slow pace. This is not all that fun for me.

• Rateiosu
    Rateiosu Member Posts: 13
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary First Answer
    Options

No major issues for me, aside the fact of you may need a quite mid-to-high spec device (iOS/Android) to not have major issues like freezing or crashes.

• Maxoutgirl76
    Maxoutgirl76 Member Posts: 5
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Whoever made/ play tested this must have been like. Meh they don't need to earn rewards like cards or packs or have a deck building experience. Heres some prebuilt meta decks because everyone likes not having their own cards, thier own building decks, and the meta experience. This is terrible and I feel bad for anyone who uploaded/transferred already.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

The thing is that people who buy pack codes have it way easier than on PTCGO while only F2P casual players are screwed (though the fact that there's no place to really play bad decks also gets in the way of that). You might say then that it's greed to make it pay 2 win, but they don't make any money from people selling code cards so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

On an unrelated note, I wonder how many threads are gonna pop up after rotation with people complaining about their game being "bugged" because their deck is no longer standard or they can't get tools with cards that search items.