Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.3 Update Discussion Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Fr33Guy
    Fr33Guy Member Posts: 23
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees Photogenic
    Options

this is still beta right?

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Fr33Guy it still says global beta on the battle pass.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options
  • Professor_Bear
    Professor_Bear Member Posts: 36
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Needs a "Remember Log-in".

The card draw, or shuffle; still a bit bias, but slightly better than on old game.

Too Graphic Heavy! No way to switch-off Table Graphics; which really slow down Mobile devices, as of 07/03/2023, despite being told we could.

Log-off leaves you in a "limbo" (start) screen, instead of logging out altogether.

One heck of a nasty job loosing so many Top decks and really good cards because Pokémon didn't forewarn us about that in Migration. Despite the useful 2,000 bonus "Gems", I still haven't recovered my losses.

Some cards still don't show they can be used when they should: E.G. I just lost a round as 'Switch Cart' didn't light-up!

Cards like 'Blissy'. Aww, come on! You don't have to have any skills at all to play that card. Four Blissy and twenty energy, game over!!

On a +: Like the Daily Challenge encouragement to play 3 games without quitting. ;-) Also like that you can buy 1, 2, or 3 extra cards you need, providing you have the means.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Professor_Bear I love how you refuse to spell "Blissey" correctly.

The makers of Live have no control over what cards are printed. But either way, Blissey V is a mediocre deck. You're playing a bad deck if you feel the card is broken.

• Yilmaister
    Yilmaister Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Update on this:

1. Update starts at 12pm and ends at 8pm CET.
    2. Battle Pass works.

• OneAutumnCloud
    OneAutumnCloud Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

The opponent permanently locks the match even if the timer ends it doesn't stop the match so you're forced to give up.

• MakkuroKuroe
    MakkuroKuroe Member Posts: 9
    5 Agrees Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hi there,

I have a problem when I try to log in to the game on my Windows PC.

It gives me a 10010 code error. Is this any "well-known error"? It only happens on my PC, I can enter using my android device, while I'm connected to the same WIFI network as the PC.

Is there any way to solve it?

• NateDogg001
    NateDogg001 Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Last updated prevents me from logging into the game on my PC. Says no internet connection every time. All the obvious tricks do not work. Any suggestions? Updated version March 31st, 2023, since then I keep getting the same error.