Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.3 Update Discussion Thread

Options
TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 249 admin
First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to leave feedback and discuss the latest Pokémon TCG Live Global Beta update.

Comments

• Bludrigg
    Bludrigg Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

When is cut off for collection transfer from the old ptcgo client to Live?

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 241 ✭✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup When will we receive news about updates regarding The Pokémon TCG Live Global Beta Survey? Months passed and nothing changed!!!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Bludrigg There's no cutoff. When PTCGO is shut down, all accounts will be automatically migrated.

• Guloopy
    Guloopy Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Add an Unlimited playlist so we can use banned cards. No rewards for playing this playlist, just for fun

• Yilmaister
    Yilmaister Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Two questions:

1. In what timezone are you operating? It's not 4pm anymore where I live (CET) but I can't access the game, even after the updates.
    2. Did you fix the issue that prevents us from accessing the Battle Pass from the desktop build?

Thank you for your time.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I'm gonna guess that the black loading screen is there now because a memory leak was found and now memory is freed up when transitioning to and from battles.

• Boehmdad
    Boehmdad Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

Was hoping this update would resolve the log in issue. Does anyone have any info on when the issue will be addressed. Not being able to log in on my mobile devices, 2 phones and a tablet. Now, I have zero problems logging in on my laptop. Any info would be appreciated.

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 108 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

I’m still getting booted out of the app but it seems to mostly occur after the end of a match, specifically when it transitions from the results screen to the main menu. Phone overheating still occurs but now takes longer to become noticeable. We still have to sit though those Fortnite-tier win animations that teach newer players and potential IRL players that acting like a fool after winning is A-OK.

This update just feels like a Band-Aid and not an actual push to try to solve the many problems that players have with Live, I’d still rather play the TCGO.

• Xx_Gigan_xX
    Xx_Gigan_xX Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Options

Still have the problem of search cards incorrectly showing no valid cards; and when drawing a card it staying floating above the hand, preventing the game from continuing.

• JosieKristin
    JosieKristin Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I can't import any of my decks from the old TCG. Also, where are the VS Seekers, battle compressors and dragon energies??? We need better deck options in expanded!!!