Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
I EAT THE RIBS
Would anyone like to be part of IETR? (I EAT THE RIBS?) I EAT THE RIBS isnt just a phrase, it’s a way of life! The answer to every question! If you like I EAT THE RIBS, and think it should be an answer to every question, and a response to every action, join IETR!! :D
I EAT THE RIBS 12 votes
Comments
-
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
yeahhhhh!!! (I actually can’t eat many meats either. Not that I dislike them but it’s a bit of a bad story (by “bad” I mean gruesome…))
2 -
No way. I would never.
I've never tried ribs. Also, hasn't this become less funny by now?
1 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
first of all: it’s not literally “do you eat ribs.”
Second: I don’t think you ever thought it was funny… so I guess not. >:)
2 -
No way. I would never.
In my "I" is representing me, the person who wrote this message. So I don't eat the ribs because I don't know if they are good.
0 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
sighs I’m just playing around but ok
1 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
I am practically a carnivore so count me in!!
2 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
nice!!
1
