Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
I EAT THE RIBS
Comments
-
No way. I would never.
Glad you got treated and are “better” now.
3 -
Ehh I don’t care. (BORING 🤭)
Wait... people actually eat ribs? I only eat the meat not the full ribs... bones aren't my thing.
4 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
i don't eat a lot of meats but i eat a lot of chicken (then i relize that chicken is a meat) mmm never mind…PASS THEM RIBS! (with extra honey bbq sauce)!
4 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
First time I had meat on the bone I ate the bone...
Wasn't aware it was there
My Uncle (the person I was staying with that fed me) called my mom like "Has your son never had meat with bone before?"
She said "No, why?"
He laughed and replied "I gave him some and he ate the bone."
Yup...
And I prefer my meat without bone, but that's the story of my first time with it
5 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
@Morpekofreako ....
Ouch... Double ouch .. and
How'd you not pass out? 😬
I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope there's something that can help you heal completely someday.
You are one tough dude!
3 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
Mmmmmmmmmm
BBQ!!!!!
1 -
I EAT THE RIBS!!! (Yeh!)
thanks yall 🕺
2