Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Do you think TCG Live sucks compared to TCG online? Be HONEST.

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• ThetaX55
    ThetaX55 Member Posts: 27
    First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

There is another one coming. It was announced. They should of kept the web one. Forever lost now

Still waiting.

They gotta bring back older decks. Like black and white.

Why did they make cards not playable. If they wanted that not the hole game. Maybe make one game mode like that.

Having a good time with this one. Spent to many hours already. They gotta put the cards in playable.

Gotta put rule matches in. Friends list can't chat with them or message. Set rules match with friends. Maybe bet on the match.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

tcg pocket I’m pretty sure they just created whole new cards for it I don’t think it’s replacing Tcg live

• Gabbie_Prowler
    Gabbie_Prowler Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Long time TCGO player here. Loved TCGO and absolutely HATE Live. So many downgrades / removed features, worse performance etc. I genuinely tried to like Live for MONTHS and I just can't. It's so bad that I haven't played a single match in over six months. All I do now if I even bother opening Live is just deck build, recreating my IRL decks, assuming I'm able to anyway because it seems like 90% of my cards from TCGO either didn't migrate properly to Live, so I have to unlock them again, or they simply aren't implemented in the game. I don't even bother buying my own cards anymore, the only reason I'm still getting them is because my boyfriend is also a major Pokemon fan so he buys some for me.

• Eminginjo
    Eminginjo Member Posts: 22
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

quickest way to almost melt my friend's phone (still works)

• Deryl2010
    Deryl2010 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I was forced to migrate from Online and PTCGL didn't work anyway, been a year and I finally found a device that'll load the game.

• PTCGLhigention
    PTCGLhigention Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

TPCI is very stupid, and there are many restrictions on friends' battles. Many players who like exp mode come to play my community server.

• FlyingEwok
    FlyingEwok Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I agree. Pokemon should really do something about our dissatisfaction with this. Big downgrade, only because they wanted to target ipad kids xD

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

I haven’t played TCGO but I have played TCGL and when I play it for at least one hour on my iPad it crash’s 4-6 times and that’s why I hate it