Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Do you think TCG Live sucks compared to TCG online? Be HONEST.

Options

Comments

• oNPoInT275
    oNPoInT275 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I used to play Pokémon TCG online daily. Pokémon TCG Live is so awful that i uninstalled the game. This new platform in garbage.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Most likely Dire Wolf pulled out so it was this or nothing.

• The-meister
    The-meister Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I just remembered something that I think is important to point out.

TCGO started out in Gen 5 with ONLY the Trainer Challenge campaign NPC battles, embedded on the Pokemon.com website. It eventually grew to be its own standalone game, and over time it was given polish and the complete feature set that we had before the game was shuttered.

I think TPCi may be taking a similar approach with TCGL. Of course, whether they should do that nowadays is a whole other question in itself, but we should probably keep this in mind. (Not that it seems anyone is reading these messages, most will probably see this thread and comment on page one...)

• Virtual-Dragon
    Virtual-Dragon Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Omg this is horrible, it didn’t even transfer all my cards that were still in rotation. I can’t reconstruct my decks. How am I suppose to make a deck without all my switch, pokeball and cather cards? Plus I lost all my gold. This is the worst update I have ever seen. I just want to back to TCG online. 😭

• Mikeike456
    Mikeike456 Member Posts: 10
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Yeah because i can't use a lot of cards that made decks fun and the game enjoyable.

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    edited June 2023 #87
    Options

Don't they see that this is the biggest discussion on the form and think,

maybe,

just maybe,

This game sucks..?

• Brandonusofa
    Brandonusofa Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

Yes x1000.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I'm surprised this is not closed yet tho, shows good sport from Mods or they just know the topic it's true 😅

• Kenowi
    Kenowi Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Let's be clear... either the board of directors never looked at this product or they urgently needed to reduce the cost by closing the Legacy TCG. I believe the second as it seems also to have the goal to kill off expanded and push people to buy more packs to be able to play standard.

This new version is inferior in every way (except maybe renaming your decks) and incredible buggy.

It would be nice to see an official statement from the company

and a real roadmap on how they want to have this evolve.

I personally am impressed that nobody started a class action lawsuit about this yet.

They should have kept the old version online until at least an equivalent would have been available.

• SBR-Crash
    SBR-Crash Member Posts: 29
    5 LOLs Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Other than the bugs which I haven't seen for about 3 weeks I'm loving it, im glad trading is gone, I think the game looks much cleaner now.

Only thing I want to see again is tournaments