Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

PLEASE EMERGENCY TEMP-BAN FUSION STRIKE ENERGY

Comments

• pyromancerBR
    pyromancerBR Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

@mr_sagara because you are not the one getting dsynced from the game and forced to altF4 and reopen the game and get a -20 points... if you start to pay attention you will realised the amount of wins you are getting bc your opponent is "conceding"...

I just opened the game 1 hour ago and faced SEVEN mewVmax fusion strike builds in a row, got dsynced in 5 of those matches, is really a shame people just don't care and are queueing the deck knowing its bugging other players...

Its sad to see these kind of community... I'll play the game again if they fix this...

I'm really desapointed with the game, and the time the devs take to fix those kinds of problems, I heard the game will substitute PTCGO in 3 months, I really think this game will kill PTCG fanbase if things continues like these last 2 weeks

• Fansi1234567
    Fansi1234567 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can this bug be in the game for over a week???????

• Mr_Sagara
    Mr_Sagara Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper

@pyromancerBR When I was playing my Mew VMax deck my wins weren't because of people conceding the match. Regardless of that I'm no longer using the deck because I found out that it's bugged. I'm now using my Turbo Dialga deck because I don't want to contribute to a toxic play environment. I don't get as many wins because it isn't good of a deck but it's fun to play which is the point of playing a game.

• Pi19rim
    Pi19rim Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Agree. I’ve lost hundreds of ranked points over the past week to Fusion Mew decks that seem to be trolling. They play fine until I’m in a dominant position, clearly about to win. Then they stop playing and the timer counts down forever. I even waited them out the whole 20 minutes a couple of times. When the clock hit zero nothing happened. I still had to concede. Like others it often was followed by not letting me match up for a next game and then dropping me 60 points on the ladder. Pretty frustrating, especially as Fusion Mew players (trolling) now seem to make up half the ladder decks.

• pears_91
    pears_91 Member Posts: 39
    5 Agrees Name Dropper 10 Comments

I've been playing mew with fusion strike and seems to work ok now.

but I have had opponents stalling still, and some games seem to freeze on the entrance to game, but I've not had any freezing while playing. using elesa sparkle, fusion strike etc. is there a way opponents are abusing it to make freeze as i have had a few suspicious times against it when it seems to happen at very convenient time and the time out clock function isn't working.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@pears_91 No. Either you're lying or you don't realize that the opponent had DC'd and you're just assuming that they AFK'd. Maybe you're hoping the patch gets delayed so you can keep abusing or something.

• TengoSoundwave
    TengoSoundwave Member Posts: 29
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Here's hoping things are a bit brighter after the hotfix:

• Fixed an issue where the game becomes unresponsive when using Archeops (SIT #147) Primal Turbo Ability, and Elesa's Sparkle (FST #233). 
    • Fixed an issue where the game can become unresponsive when using card actions involving damage counters, Energy, and Tools.
    • Fixed an issue where the game can become unresponsive when evolving a Fusion Strike Pokémon with a Fusion Strike Energy attached, including Mew VMAX (FST #114) 

• pears_91
    pears_91 Member Posts: 39
    5 Agrees Name Dropper 10 Comments
    edited December 2022 #29

@TechHog I think we have a misunderstanding here.

I have been playing mew fusion strike, for last 2 days, and from my side games have been playing out no problem.

I had 1 game against opponent using fusion strike mew and they timed out today. But the timing of it seemed too good to be true for them, on their turn right before I could win the match so I suspected they had done this on purpose.

I havent played that many games, maybe 10 max. Around 2 crashed, but they were right at the beginning of the game before any cards had been played or even the coin flipped. On my screen it just said opponent 'their name' is connecting. And they conceded before that changed within 1 min or so.

So unless when the game versus against mew v max the mew players are in some parallel universe where the game continues to play out as normal on their screen im not sure what's happening.

2 or 3 days ago I was playing other decks and constantly experience time ticking away and nothing happening against mew mainly and others as my opponent. But over the last 2 days I havent experienced so much, granted I havent been coming accross as much mew but I have actually being using mew and other decks and not had the problems.

im not sure what is meant by DC's or AFK'd. I am just saying mew fusion strike has been working ok for me last few days with seemingly little problems for me, no more than other decks I play. But I have still come up against the odd opponent where it has happened during their turn playing fusion strike also. But I have also had other matches fusion strike vs fusion strike which have played out normally with no problem.

problems connecting to opponent at beginning of the game happens no matter what deck I play and I assume is down to their internet connection or something as they seem to conseed every time within 1 min or so.

anyway new update has been released, lets see whats happening :).

• cr1p
    cr1p Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

Some people keep talking about both players get lose. It's completely wrong. Yesterday, I created Fusion Mew VMax Deck to test what's exactly happening.

I was able to reproduce the bug like eight times from 10:

1. Put Mew and any Fusion strike pokemon in the game
    2. Attach Fusion energy to active Mew
    3. Use Elesa's sparkle for TWO Pokemons (Mew with fusion energy and any other)
    4. Evolve Mew to Mew VMax (for some people, it works just with Mew V, but for me, only with Mew VMax)
    5. Attack

And that's it. If you kill the opponent's pokemon, then it'll take a while when the "opponent" puts new pokemon into the active slot, but at this moment opponent has already been disconnected, so the game does it automatically. Then the game runs an AFK timer for the opponent, and you'll get a free win.

The funniest thing was playing against people with the same deck. It was about who uses the bug faster.

All these two weeks, Mew V deck users abused this bug and got free wins. At high ranks when I faced Mew V Deck I was disconnected 100% of times.

• cr1p
    cr1p Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

Finally, they managed to fix the bug. Just played 6 games, and can't reproduce once.