Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

PC Login problems and more

After opening, the "lowercase" letter "i" won't show in the language selection and it looks like; "ENGL SH", "ITAL ANO", "FRANÇA S" in the screen (Attached media).

When English is selected, selection on confirmation spells "CONT NUE". My system language is in Turkish, could that be the problem?

After language selection and on the login screen my keyboard, virtual keyboard or any other on-screen keyboards are not working. Can't login, so I can't migrate at all. I don't have a good enough tablet or mobile phone to install the game and try to migrate from there.

If I try to go back, left arrow button doesn't work at all and X button below takes me back to language selection in a loop. So I can't close the game without using Alt+F4.

Comments

• elficticio
    elficticio Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have the same problem, any solution for this?

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    mod

Hello, Trainer Reater-Payne,

We want to make sure the proper team has visibility on this. To submit this to the support team, visit support.pokemon.com then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us". Please provide additional details and attach screenshots, card expansion & number, or anything else helpful that could give the team more context. We appreciate you reporting this and sending us additional information.

• Reater-Payne
    Reater-Payne Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment

Hi there Mod_Champion! I've tried that and included all these problems in the "Contact Us" mail/ticket. I'm sharing the message directly:

"Hello [my name],

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!

We appreciate your report and thank you for participating in our global beta of Pokémon TCG Live. We are aware of this login issue, which is under investigation. While we hope to resolve this as soon as possible, we are unable to provide regular updates here. For information on updates please check our website and social media channels.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Agent_Dorian

The Pokémon Company International Support Team"

• soveg
    soveg Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Changing your regional format to united states seems to be working for me