Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
Important Notice for Pokémon TCG Live:

The code card redemption service will be temporarily offline during routine server maintenance on April 23, starting at 15:00 UTC.

Card stays floating in air and other bugs

Hello to you all,

At this moment, it is impossible for me to play 1 game on tcg live on windows.

Cards stay floating in the air -> nothing happens so I have to concede and then alt+F4 the game. (photo for reference)

When I play a card that allows me to search something in my deck nothing shows up.

Cards get played without me doing that action.

When I need to select something from my bench I get no options and the timer start running.

And other bugs...

I just got in to Pokemon TCG again - Bought a booster box and palkia deck, thinking oh yea, I can play online. But this is just unplayable.

On my Iphone it runs "okay". Some minor bugs but most of the time ok. But I don't like playing on the phone.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,573
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

You have a spotty connection to the server.

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 206
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

The game is probably disconnecting because the live servers are kinda bad and the game isnt programmed to work with anything but perfect connection for some reason

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,573
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

It might be server dependant because I rarely have issues. On the bright side, that means there's a slight chance we'll see improvement with the official release if the PTCGO servers are converted. Granted, those were pretty spotty themselves.

That said, I suspect that the client also has a memory leak. If that's the case fixing that might fix a ton of the issues. Sadly, even experienced developers struggle to fix those.