Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Card stays floating in air and other bugs

Hello to you all,

At this moment, it is impossible for me to play 1 game on tcg live on windows.

Cards stay floating in the air -> nothing happens so I have to concede and then alt+F4 the game. (photo for reference)

When I play a card that allows me to search something in my deck nothing shows up.

Cards get played without me doing that action.

When I need to select something from my bench I get no options and the timer start running.

And other bugs...

I just got in to Pokemon TCG again - Bought a booster box and palkia deck, thinking oh yea, I can play online. But this is just unplayable.

On my Iphone it runs "okay". Some minor bugs but most of the time ok. But I don't like playing on the phone.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,523
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    ✭✭✭

You have a spotty connection to the server.

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 203
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

The game is probably disconnecting because the live servers are kinda bad and the game isnt programmed to work with anything but perfect connection for some reason

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,523
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    ✭✭✭

It might be server dependant because I rarely have issues. On the bright side, that means there's a slight chance we'll see improvement with the official release if the PTCGO servers are converted. Granted, those were pretty spotty themselves.

That said, I suspect that the client also has a memory leak. If that's the case fixing that might fix a ton of the issues. Sadly, even experienced developers struggle to fix those.