Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.4.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• pedrohead79
    pedrohead79 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

What's going on now that all D-block cards aren't working? They can't have moved to "rotation" already yet, trying to practice for Ft. Wayne!

• CringeLord5000
    CringeLord5000 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Why are half my cards and trainers suddenly banned. Drizzile is banned, just about the whole Eternatus Battle deck? Is this a glitch or for real?

• SmartieJam
    SmartieJam Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

My whole Grass deck is no longer available.. Orbeatle V is no longer able to be used? Why is that?

• E-dub2790
    E-dub2790 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Almost all of my decks are banned now for standard… we still have two days until the next set is released. And 16 hours left on ranked battles. Really need to think about this stuff before you just decide to “update” the system smh

• Raquizz99
    Raquizz99 Member Posts: 10
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

Hi so alot of my common V cards I use are showing as invalid. My Zarcian is only showing expanded. Also my iPhone gets extremely hot playing Pokemon TCG Live and it also destroys my battery. I have a new iPhone 14 Pro so i know its not my phone. Any help here please and thank you in advance

• SlyCooperFan1
    SlyCooperFan1 Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment First Anniversary

I was really hoping you guys would have fixed the issue where glasses keep changing to green frames and black lenses. When will that be fixed?

• SwankyPaladin
    SwankyPaladin Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

I was never able to log in. This game is a broken, buggy mess.

• Infernomaker1
    Infernomaker1 Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments

I logged in just now and looks like there was a mistake where all the cards that will rotate in April are already unplayable...... Is this a known issue being corrected? Rotation doesn't happen for another 2+ weeks and we don't even have the new replacement cards yet. :-(

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

This is too funny

• H6A6W6K
    H6A6W6K Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hate how Eternatus deck and most other dark energy cards are unavailable in ranked.

The one decent opposition to the Mew deck.

Well done, Mew deck is OP again -_-