Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can we have an edit button for posts?

Comments

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

thanks clasingla I think I figured it out, you have to post it on mobile and not desktop for some reason

• Gaocarmina
    Gaocarmina Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper 10 Comments

I know for sure an old thread I made was deleted for real, though it's because I have reached out to a mod for that. Still, I would love to edit some of my posts on my own.

• Parmartha
    Parmartha Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Name Dropper

We really need an edit or delete button here Pokemon Forums Designer Guy and should done by the 1st of august 2024

• HGemini93
    HGemini93 Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    First Answer Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Looking back when this was first posted in September 2023, I’m very surprised that nothing’s been done about this… I would’ve thought that both an edit/delete option for your own posts was a basic feature for forum sites, also a rather useful one I would think.

• MagicarpFisher9
    MagicarpFisher9 Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

@mrdesignerguy, please add edit/delete button. Now.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

surprised this thread hasn't been bumped yet after hours of the good news, a year has passed and the edit button returns stronger than ever with a whole week's time to edit

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

How could I not have noticed? It was so obvious, hidden behind the previously empty, ambiguous three dot menu I had no reason to open.

All joking aside though, I am glad that we finally have this feature. Better late than never, as they say. Thank you for this update, admins.

Right... what do we complain about next? Gotta ship the web developers back down into the code mines to work on the next feature.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

another suggestion: for mobile users allow the middle page button to select a page to skip to.

• CarumoTopaz
    CarumoTopaz Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Anniversary 10 Comments
    edited August 7 #60

Okay, I'm seeing the edit button now. I'm assuming the option to delete comment/threads will be eventually added too.

Thanks goodness !

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Now add delete