Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I Just Want to Have Fun...

I got back into Pokemon Unite to have fun playing as my favorite Legendary Pokemon, Mewtwo, just have fun, casual matches, make new friends, use him cause he is fun.

But no. Noooooooo. Those punks that hate Mewtwo ruin my fun. They ALWAYS gang up on me, and my teammates abandon me...

I have HAD ENOUGH. Pokemon Company, do something about the matchmaking in this game, because all I want is to have fun! Using my favorite Pokemon but can't when it's "Use this Pokemon it's competitive!" Or "Don't use that one it's weak!"

This ^ this is why I hate competitive games! I know Smash Bros. can have competitive players, but unlike in Unite, I can play offline and set whatever rules I want! I would like there to be a similar mode in this game, an offline mode with various rules you can set!

My apologies to the good hearted sports in this game, but to the toxic Mewtwo haters, there is a certain word I REALLY want to say...but I doubt the Pokemon Company would let me post this if I added that word.

Comments

• HeizeeDash
    HeizeeDash Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Just have fun then 😎

• EternalVic
    EternalVic Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

sorry for that and its not your fault. But if you are in this community needs to know mew2 is extremly desbalanced an poorly executed pokemon in this meta. The devs didnt care about the game health and thats because everyone hates mew2. Hope the devs hear you and do something right with this legendary pokemon, everyone deserve to have fun playing this game 😄

• punte2010
    punte2010 Member Posts: 18
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 10 Comments

yeah trying to have more fun by defeating the most broken pokemon in the history of the game is unfair and unbalanced? mewtwo, when mega evolved, can quite literally destroy a whole team in seconds.

also, if you looked around, "those punks that hate mewtwo" are the vast majority of the fanbase and users here.

Mewtwo is the quickest way to "have fun" in this game. The majority of its "skill" is how good you are at tapping the A button. I apologize for being rude but being unable to win (and complaining about losing!) on the most broken pokemon in the history in the game is kind of a you issue. Look at all of the top rated players in the in game leaderboards- how many of them use mewtwo? This is no secret.

Even if you are innocent and do not know that it is this overpowered, other people do and want to punish you for it.

Even if they are teaming up on you, a good mewtwo player will destroy them all.

please do not give them a reason to buff mewtwo

• FurrPride529
    FurrPride529 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    First Answer 25 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

As a Mewtwo player (not main) I can agree with how I satisfying it is. Win or loose, just tapping A and spamming recover with the occasional use of future sight or psystrike gets very dull fast, theirs no challenge in using it, and no point fighting it.

When it's Mewtwo v Mewtwo it becomes a contest of who can mega evolve the fastest.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I really don't care about Mewtwo but they need to patch him, just like they did to Buzzwole.

• FurrPride529
    FurrPride529 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    First Answer 25 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Yeah good luck getting the Devs to listen, people have been screaming left and right about it, but they won't because they know it eventually forces people to buy it or quit all together.

Either way they rub their dirty hands together and impersonate Scrooge mc duck

• Pikafan777689
    Pikafan777689 Member Posts: 17
    10 Comments

Uh FurrPride, I don't care about mashing. I just use him as he is fun to use.

• MagicarpFisher9
    MagicarpFisher9 Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

@Pikafan777689 what mega do you use? (I don't have any advice, just curious.)

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

There is an offline mode where you can play against bots, if that's just what you want to do. If you load into the game, before you hit START, hit x (this is on switch) you can play offline with bots, and you don't need internet connection. You can play with any pokemon and the bots aren't that good so it's easy to win.