Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Poor iPad Resolution

Options

Are there any plans to fix the low resolution issues on the iPad? It’s impossible to read the text on any card unless you tap to expand the card. On an iPad, especially a larger one, there’s no reason the resolution should be this poor.

The below screenshot was taken on my iPad Pro (12.9”). You can’t read any of the cards!

Comments

• Dr_Hambone
    Dr_Hambone Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I have the same issue. As someone new to the TCG it's tough to pick up because, save for the damage, I can't read the text on almost any card.

• autogatos
    autogatos Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Seconding this. I play PTCGO exclusively on my iPad and was extremely disappointed to see the iPad version of Live appears to just be a scaled up phone version with no landscape mode. This is kind of a make or break issue for me, so I sincerely hope they address this. I have been playing PTCGO for years and not being able to play Live due to it not being readable or comfortable to use on iPad would really suck.

• Emporer_ZURG
    Emporer_ZURG Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

This is so annoying because it looks great on the computer but the obvious artifacting and low resolution (even on phone) is a big problem. I hope they address this issue or at least say they're working on it.

• CoreMatrix
    CoreMatrix Member Posts: 3
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

+ 1 for this!

• rapidroo
    rapidroo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same. Even at times looking at one card if it doesnt load correctly the card will be completely unreadable. It's truly horrendous.

• TurboWesties
    TurboWesties Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

This is so basic and horrible, why even release the app for iOS when it looks like this?