Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon with Orange Accents?

Galam15
Galam15 Member Posts: 96
First Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

Hi,

I wanted to know if there are Pokémon with completely orange accents please? Because let's face it, there are too many people with yellow and why can't they be golden though? I hope that this link helps in finding a Pokemon with Orange accents, because sadly there are not any at all?

https://****.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?search=incategory%3APok%C3%A9mon+orange+&title=Special%3ASearch&profile=default&fulltext=1 There was an error displaying this embed.

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

(I did not check Pokémon after the original 151)

Rapidash and Arcanine are good ones. Some others are the Paras and Goldeen lines.

(I'm not really sure whether you mean accents as in a little bit of orange or if you're using the wrong word and just mean an orange Pokémon, so sorry if I misunderstood what you're trying to ask)

• Galam15

@UnovanZorua

I meant like completely Orange and yes with accents too that doesn't involve yellow please?

• RAMGarden
    RAMGarden Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Just like totally orange and different shades of orange accents with zero yellow? That's tough. I wonder if there's an AI prompt to help here?

• Galam15

@RAMGarden

Hi,

Yes you get it! Sadly, there are not any Pokemon that has all Orange with accents though. Like when I was a kid, I thought Medicham or the Sneasel Line was orange. Only to realize that they are not and same goes for the other Pokemon that looks like it is golden, but it is not!!!!!

• RAMGarden
    RAMGarden Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Torracat seems like the only yellow is in the eyes. Is that ok?

• Galam15

@RAMGarden

I do mind!

• Galam15

I guess there hasn't been a completely orange Pokemon with a Red Pokedex color, huh?

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Trapinch. It has a light blue stomach, black eyes with white sparkles in them, and the rest is completely orange. No yellow.

• Galam15

@UnovanZorua That is okay, but the actual Pokedex colors says that it is brown though. Any more completely Orange Pokemon with a Red Pokedex color?