Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I am the single Greatest Pokémon Master to have ever walked under the heavens. Ask me anything.

Options

Comments

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

So in other words, according to you, you’re “the best ‘Pokémon emulator’ master”.

Speaking of your skills is one thing, but excessive pride is another. There’s a tested and true saying, “pride comes before the fall”

• CarumoTopaz
    CarumoTopaz Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Agrees
    Options

What Pokémon you think you can beat with your bare fists?

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Man, I'm done. This idiot won't listen to anyone.

• HolyLance1337
    HolyLance1337 Member Posts: 62
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hmph.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

You type out "Hmph." and expect people to take you seriously. There's no way this post is actually serious, this was written by a little kid who likes attention if it was. The cringe is too much for an adult.

I am very bad at recognising jokes so I'm sorry if you're just doing this as a joke and I'm insulting you for no reason, but if you are being genuine about how you're the greatest (hacking) Pokémon Master, please get therapy, touch grass, and try to think about why you're being insulted and fix whatever seems like an issue.

You just came to the official Pokémon forums, probably expecting it to be like other social media sites, immediately started bragging about your achievements in fake Pokémon tournaments, claiming to be the greatest ever, without having played literally anything other than those fake Pokémon tournaments, mostly using Legendaries instead of strategy, with no hint of humbleness, and expected people to respect you. Oh yeah by the way a lot of the people you're bragging to are schoolkids because these are the official Pokémon forums. Now it's probably easier for you to see that what you are doing is annoying.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

YOU HAVE YET TO PRESENT US WITH ANY REAL EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE THE GOAT. WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU ABOUT YOUR EIGHTY LADDER WINS? Also, you are going to need to present me with an actual game that you are the best at.

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Ah, you just proved my point, though your conceit has created an inability for you to see why.

I’m not debating the fact you’re “the greatest”, I don’t watch/play competitive Pokémon myself, so I have no idea who is. What I’m concerned about is your pride, and the excessive amount of it that you have, yet are unable to see. Because that’s what pride is, it blinds it’s user, and always has.

Your last comment was stark proof of my accusation, and most people here would think so, yet the very thing that everyone sees as gloating, you see as an achievement.

• HolyLance1337
    HolyLance1337 Member Posts: 62
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

You need glasses, mate. At no point in time did I ever say that I was the Greatest Pokémon Master because of my victories in any kind of tournament. I said I am the Greatest Pokémon Master because I peaked 80 ladders and achieved awesome win-loss records and GXEs in many of them, and many of the ladders I peaked were Anything Goes, AKA Pure Pokémon, which is a real format. In fact, it is THE original real format, created all the way back on the 27th of February, 1996—which was before you were even born, brat.

Also, the fact that you think that "using legendary Pokémon" and "using strategy" are mutually exclusive shows just how little you know about Pokémon battling. Do you know how to reduce even the incredibly threatening Choice Specs Kyogre to nothing more than setup fodder for Extreme Killer Arceus? Do you know how to completely and utterly deny entry hazards with Ho-Oh and Giratina? Do you know how to use Lugia properly, keep its Multiscale intact, and even use it to outright counter Mega Rayquaza (a feat that the vast majority of people incorrectly believe to be utterly impossible)? Do you know how to completely and utterly counter Ultra Necrozma with Mewtwo in the USUM games? If you don't know about any of these intricate interactions involving legendary Pokémon, then stop making dumb assumptions about people who use them.

Also, I honestly don't care about what anyone thinks about me. I just made this topic for fun. If you lack the intelligence necessary to understand why I'm the best, then that's on you; it's not my problem at all.