Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I am the single Greatest Pokémon Master to have ever walked under the heavens. Ask me anything.

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

1- To be honest I don't care, you're just really annoying and I was trying to help you understand why you are, so you can maybe get better. The using Legendaries part was partially a joke. Also, it's not about what other people think about you. You could use the same logic to excuse randomly screaming in public spaces. Yeah, you might find it fun to show how loud you can be, and surprise people with the noise, but that doesn't mean you should do it, because it's just stupid and annoys everyone.

2- Dude I don't care if "Akshually it wasn't tournaments it was a ladder (insert nerd emoji here)" (I usually don't insult people in this way but if you're going to call me dumb and unintelligent for criticising you, I think I'm allowed to do this) same thing, you got high ranks online and have a superiority complex about it.

3- Also, if you think you're the best ever because you got high ranks in some "online ladders," you're just stupid. You can be proud of that, but you're acting like no one could ever defeat you, and you're the best ever, and blah blah blah, nitpick, nitpick, insult because someone was annoyed at your superiority complex. That's just annoying.

You seem to be ignoring all criticism too, which is not very intelligent and will mean you'll continue to have zero friends. I am personally hoping this is a troll so I retain the little bits of hope I have left for humanity. I mean there's no way someone actually wrote "Hmph." while taking themselves seriously.

Anyways if anything I said in my previous reply sounded like an insult, that was a genuine concern, suggestion, or an attempt at a joke, as I was hoping that maybe you'd understand why everyone finds you annoying and pretentious, and work on yourself to fix those issues that would probably make it much harder to make friends and live a happy life. I am very sorry if my wording on some things made me seem hostile or like I'm insulting you. I hope you at least try to be kinder and humbler someday, because it genuinely makes life a lot more beautiful- kind or humble and weak are not synonyms by the way. You can be a strong person while staying humble and kind.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

When I clicked the link it took me to a page with a picture of your comment. I'm really beginning to see how great of a pokemon player you are.

• HolyLance1337
    HolyLance1337 Member Posts: 66
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

Blame this forum for needing most messages to be approved by moderators unless said posts are in image form, and blame the moderators for not approving most of my posts.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

So you played a lot of NetBattle, whatever that is. You better change your title if THAT is the game you're the best at.

• CaioSilver92
    CaioSilver92 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

your links are censured 😓

• Funboy35
    Funboy35 Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    • What encouraged you to stick with competitive Pokémon for generation after generation? Do you have advice for staying dedicated for that long?
    • Is there more to being a Pokémon Master besides proficiency in battles?