Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I am the single Greatest Pokémon Master to have ever walked under the heavens. Ask me anything.

Comments

• HolyLance1337
    HolyLance1337 Member Posts: 66
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

"Why is Terapagos, a being that is made of Terastal energy and practically invented the Terastal phenomenon, incompatible with TM171 Tera Blast, despite learning Tera Starstorm (a stronger version of that move)?"

Game Freak has been weird lately when it comes to move distributions. For example, Koraidon's Poké Dex entry in Pokémon Scarlet says that it can split the land with its bare fists, and yet it cannot learn Earthquake or Fissure. And this isn't even touching on all the moves certain Pokémon have lost in recent games. For example, why did so many Pokémon lose Toxic and Defog? Why did Forretress lose access to Stealth Rock in BDSP and then regain access to the move in SV?

• HolyLance1337

"Was there ever a Pokémon on a piece of official currency? If so, what was it?"

Yes. Mewtwo.

• HolyLance1337

"What can I do to stop myself from becoming as arrogant as you?"

Say to him, "abandon your arrogance, human!"

• HolyLance1337

"Smash or pass lorelei"

Pass.

• HolyLance1337

Also, I apologize for taking so long to reply to some of these questions and not replying to some of them at all. This forum has a dumb system that randomly says that my posts require moderator approval before they can go through, and many of my posts end up not going through at all. I've had to try all sorts of tricks such as dividing my posts into multiple shorter posts just to get some of my answers to go through, and even then, some of my answers aren't going through at all.

• HolyLance1337

OK, good thing. I have found a way to get past the approval system. I simply have to post an image of my answers to the questions in this thread.

• HolyLance1337

"How much have your "accomplishments" boosted your ego?"

Not much. Contrary to what many people seem to believe, Pokémon is far from the center of my life.