Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Probably will not listen but... CHANGE MATCHMAKING PLZ

Yes I agree no match making is perfect but the one we have now is no good for any one as players who should be not playing in the top rank are playing in the top rank and people who are pros who consistently able to play at a competive level are getting win rates of lower than 50% due to hidden mmr.

Comments

• JoeyLockhart
    JoeyLockhart Member Posts: 13
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees

30 ranked matches with 6 wins… about to change my name to Loser because the game moderators who won’t listen. I keep getting players on my team who are at ultra rank and aren’t even level 40… and the opponent mostly has teammates playing together. I’m about ready to give up tbh. This is getting ridiculous, annoying and it isn’t fun anymore if I’m going to loose 5 battles for every win I get… 🥲

• KaustikHippy
    KaustikHippy Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Agrees Name Dropper

I was thinking about this earlier today. Since I join in games mostly solo (because I haven’t bothered figuring out the mic situation) it would be nice to have an option where it’s only other people who are solo. I think everybody who plays like I do is pretty tired of getting put on teams with little to no cooperation while the opposing team deal coordinated strikes both north and south. When I’m in a vet/ultra game, I’m often carrying my team because my items and pogs/emblems are better orchestrated. In ultra/master games it’s kind of up in the air since the other team could be all masters, or more likely, communicating.

• JoeyLockhart
    JoeyLockhart Member Posts: 13
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees

Exactly! Somehow the opposing team is always coordinating attacks and defense once you reach ultra/master. And no matter what I do I can’t figure out a way to win, the wins are now mercy wins if I ever get paired with strong solo players… but I often find myself getting matched with ultra players with me on master on my team, and post game all teammates have lost multiple games in a row and the opponent team is filled with wins. Makes me wonder if game pairs losing players together somehow thinking we will get it together and manage to win against winning players 🥲

• GetGudBum
    GetGudBum Member Posts: 26
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 10 Comments

You're NOT ALONE! I have been forced to play with ppl who don't possess common sense (kids most likely). Anytime the enemy team scores their 1st goal, my whole team is always ready to throw in the towel! I immediately try to negate the surrender! They don't even try from that point. No of them help with team fights, I ALWAYS get jumped, none of them help with Rayquaza... Every time I spectate them, they're playing farm simulator in top lane.... The game is a waste, and so is my $600 I've spent just max out all my items. There's teams cheating to win now. I'm greatly invested in it, but seems to be a dead end.

• landiosswag
    landiosswag Member Posts: 22
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

i'm very very very fortunate that my teammates are usually fairly competent and when i have a person on our team throwing the team usually either is playing characters like goodra who are just a character and a half or we just throw in the towel. now i still get the people who would rather sit in the corner and do nothing for the whole game and the other teammates are just as bad but then i get to do play my favorite game: how long can i stay in my opponent's base before they kill me my current record is 2 minutes and 23 seconds!

• airomem
    airomem Member Posts: 26
    Name Dropper 10 Comments

• airomem
    airomem Member Posts: 26
    Name Dropper 10 Comments

Thought the scam event would make it more balanced if people picked different class but nope... it's still just as crap and rigged

• Khaooattz
    Khaooattz Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I usually got yellow ping games from under 30 sec. queueing. Normally, we avoid high ping games by cancelling the matchings that are longer than 1 min. This makes me no choice but to play with laggy environment. That is very frustrating.