Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Compensation for error code 10011

Comments

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 10 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

I believe that the majority of players in this game are Americans, so when it's 2 AM U.S. time (7 AM UK time), there might be less traffic. You can give it a try then.

Based on your previous successful logins, check if you were using WiFi or mobile data. If possible, try using a device with better performance, like a high-end smartphone or PC, to potentially improve data loading.

I hope you can successfully recover your account.

So far, after deleting all decks, I can log in normally every day now.

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 48
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

yeah good ideas, will try them out

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Yeah tomorrow Im going to try 7am, rip sleep aha, but yeah will be trying these out, thank you

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

update: 7am did not work for me, tried it for nearly 2 hours....can try earlier tomorrow, but might have to just find better wifi somewhere else, hope to get in and then delete decks....can't believe this has been going on for over 2 months, nearly 3 months its not on man....

• PinkRabbitCooki

I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope you have time to try again. I couldn't log in for three months before, but luckily, I managed to log in successfully last time. Otherwise, players like us keep reporting the 10011 issue, wondering if the official can resolve it.

However, I still believe that players handling it themselves might be faster than relying on the official support. After all, this issue has persisted for a long time, and neither the 10010 nor the 10011 problem has been resolved.

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Have to agree yeah, need to try every alternative and not depend on them fixing it at this point..

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

was able to log in and delete all but the active deck, however this evening been met with the same error code, sadly I worry this a permanent issue until a patch is released.

• PinkRabbitCooki

I'm not sure if it's because of the previous error 10099 that requires manually changing the device's time to Canadian time to log in. If not, I hope the official team can fully resolve the issue 10011.

I solved the problem by deleting the deck and adjusting to the Canadian time zone.

It's indeed frustrating when playing a game becomes so complicated. The official team should consider reviewing and improving the user experience.

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

they really should, well heres to it being fixed in 2024 aha...

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

well it doesnt look like its getting fixed in the paldean fates update...