Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Compensation for error code 10011

124»

Comments

• McGee1101
    McGee1101 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    5 Likes 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

I was able to log into my old account after the update. Listen carefully, you're able to get into your old account for the first time when logging in after the update. Go into your main account and literally delete every deck. That's what is causing this problem. Since it is trying to load every deck the server times out before loading all of them. Just delete every deck, I dont care. I'm finally able to log back into my main and its so stupid that the dev team cant do a simple fix or even compensation

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 10 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

Since I deleted all the decks, error 10011 hasn't occurred. I'm not sure if there are other ways to solve this issue.

Maybe try having a friend log in to your account or create a new account to determine if it's a problem with your account itself or a hardware issue when logging into the game.

I've tried methods like unlinking and relinking my Live account from the official website and deleting game cache, but none of these worked for me.

This is the solution provided by the official support in response to my previous email.

If you are a Windows user and are experiencing the 10010 error, please follow the below steps:

1. Close the Pokémon TCG Live application if it is open.
    2. Open the Windows Search bar and enter Run.
    3. In the Run search bar, enter Appdataand select OK.
    4. From the Appdata folder, open the LocalLowfolder.
    5. From the LocalLow folder, select the pokemonfolder and delete it.
    6. Return to the Desktop, open the Windows Search bar, enter Registry Editor.
    7. In the Registry Editor, find the Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pokemon entry and delete it.
    8. Attempt to then run the Pokémon TCG Live application.

The login issue is indeed severe; the official support should prioritize addressing this matter.

I hope you can resolve this issue soon as well.

• MasterFelix33
    MasterFelix33 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hey, I'm getting the 10011 error code on my phone/app. I assume it's because I'm in Japan? It was working while I stopped by in Abu Dhabi on my way here - but I heard that Pokemon TCG has different rules here etc.

I unfortunately cannot download the app on my desktop because it's not available ("404 error" on the website when trying to download).

Any suggestions on what I can do? I would love to play TCG Live while I'm here (long stay).

Thanks for reading and all the best,

Viggo

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 10 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

If you are in a country where PTCG LIVE is not officially available, such as the United States or Canada, you may need to use a VPN to play and resolve the 10011 issue.

Additionally, if you want to download the game from the website, you'll need to access it through a VPN, and playing the game will require VPN throughout.

I'm not sure whether changing the country on your phone or computer would not need for VPN. If not, then I'll suggest use VPN.