Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Compensation for error code 10011

The issue with error code 10011 has persisted for one month, and there has been no official resolution. Despite sending emails to the official support, there has been no response. Players encountering this error have suffered a loss of one month's worth of daily missions and pass rewards.

As a Pokémon Trading Card Game Online (PTCGO) player of over five years, I have collected numerous cards from the XY series onwards. Unfortunately, due to this error message, I am unable to log into the game.

I really enjoy this game. I hope the official team can promptly address this issue. Additionally, it is requested to provide compensation for players encountering these error messages.

Comments

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 10 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

Update: We players only hope that the official team can see this issue and resolve it promptly. We have sent numerous emails, but there has been no response from the official team, which is truly disappointing for the players.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Don't count on it. There have been people dealing with this for over a year.

• PinkRabbitCooki

The previous Pokémon Trading Card Game Online (PTCGO) team was proactive in addressing in-game bugs or login issues, but the current PTCG Live team seems less proactive. They only seem to address problems after a large number of players report them.

It's frustrating that even in playable regions, the official response to issues is often a continuous investigation with no definitive answers provided.

Based on past bug-fixing experiences, it typically took over a month for resolution. In the case of Pokémon Trading Card Game Online (PTCGO), issues were often fixed within a week.

Hopefully, the PTCG Live team can expedite their efforts.

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 48
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Would love some compensation but I doubt it tbh

• PinkRabbitCooki

I also understand that compensation might be difficult, so it would be preferable if they could promptly address and fix the issue, allowing players to log in without any problems.

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 48
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

At this point i'd take anything man aha, forthewintcg did bring attention to these error codes which is something

• PinkRabbitCooki

I'm glad to see 'ForTheWin TCG' also stepping up to raise this issue, hoping the authorities will take notice of it.

• McGee1101
    McGee1101 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    5 Likes 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

I have not been able to use my main account for over a month now and I would just take a public notice about this instead of Mod_Skrilla just posting like a bot telling people to contact support without reading the original post saying they already did. It's honestly baffling that the inhouse Pokemon team is doing a worse job than an indie company which did better years ago

• PinkRabbitCooki

Agreed, we don't need canned responses; instead, we need the official team to promptly address and fix this issue.

If they don't address this issue during the monthly maintenance of the game, it's uncertain how long it will take to resolve.

Hopefully, players experiencing this issue can collectively raise it on the forum, urging the official team to acknowledge the seriousness of the problem.