Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Paradox forms we need to see

with all the paradox forms, I think it would be awesome to see some legendarys get some enchant forms! Especially Solgaleo and Lunala! it would be so awesome to see Lunala be like a vampire bat, and Solgaleo have a big awesome mane!

I also think seeing like any legendary trio from gen 1-3 be cool

Comments

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Paradox Spheal, the Past one being Cuddle Fang, and the Future being Iron Friend.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

sawsbuck. What would that have looked like.

• Preciza
    Preciza Member Posts: 53
    Photogenic 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees

A future paradox Palafin would probably be cool

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

I remember in a previous thread that I mentioned that Gorochu (cut Raichu evo) would look cool as a past Paradox form for Raichu

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

What about a future form of a fossil Pokémon like Tyrunt or Aerodactyl?

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

@Tacolaser that is pure genius.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Fun fact: Genesect suspiciously looks a lot like Kabutops. It could also be that Kabutops was Bug-Water before it went "extinct," and that becoming a fossil rock made it lose its first type, Bug, in exchange for the Rock type thanks to technology not being advanced enough to completely recover an extinct Pokémon.

Furthermore, Genesect's first type is bug, while its second type is steel. Possibly, this means that Team Plasma (incase anyone here is a newer fan, Team Plasma made Genesect) found one of the last Kabutops alive and covered it with steel, armor, and weapons, replacing its Water type.

So maybe we already have a future form for a fossil Pokémon. (Also I find it funny that it's a gen 1 fossil Pokémon.)