Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Compensation for error code 10011

Comments

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 48
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

I think its looking more like a january fix sadly...hope not though

• McGee1101
    McGee1101 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    5 Likes 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

I was able to log on to my main again but then the code came up again and I'm locked of my main account. Seriously awful that the team hasn't fixed it with this update or even acknowledge it. This is downright unbelievable

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

It's not getting fixed. This isn't a new bug. It's been a thing for over a year. I recommend just abandoning the game and keeping an eye out for a project called twinleaf.

• PinkRabbitCooki
    PinkRabbitCooki Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    5 Likes 10 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

After this maintenance, my main account still encounters error 10011. I wonder if anyone has successfully fixed it.

I've pointed out that it might be due to cached data causing this error message. Please, I urge the official team to focus on fixing it in this direction rather than ignoring players. This issue is genuinely severe, and I request prioritized attention.

• PinkRabbitCooki

If any official personnel are monitoring this discussion forum, could you please inform me when this issue is expected to be resolved?

The number of players unable to log in is increasing. The official team should prioritize addressing this serious issue.

• PinkRabbitCooki

It's indeed unusual for a game to leave a portion of players unable to log in, especially with no resolution from the official team since the game's launch. This issue seems more severe than in-game bugs, and for a formally released game, it falls below expectations. The situation appears worse compared to PTCGO.

Absolutely, prioritizing the resolution of player issues is crucial for successfully managing this game. Continuous updates lose their value if players still face login problems. It's essential to address these issues promptly to maintain a balanced approach to game management.

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Depressing that hasn't been at least acknowledged..

• PinkRabbitCooki

Update :

Today, I finally successfully logged into the game. After entering the game, I deleted all my decks, around 300 in total. Since then, I've been able to log in smoothly every time.

If you have too many decks, you might need to wait until early morning in the United States (I succeeded at 2:00 AM) when server traffic is lower to have a chance to log in. Although I kept encountering error 10011, sometimes I could load to 36/41 and eventually successfully logged in.

I hope other players facing the same issue can resolve it as smoothly as I did.

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

thats good to hear, I will try this out late tonight and see if I can do this, and also on another device coming today, glad to hear you were able to get in though

• Ember15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Update: sadly it did not work, its become clear that whatever changed with the new update,the wifi couldnt keep up with it, I tried the 2am strat in the uk sadly didn't work, might try first thing in the morning instead....still remaining somewhat hopeful the dev team is actually looking into this...