Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What was the most surprising thing in SV?

I was really surprised that Turo/Sada (Turo for me I chose violet) were robots and were "deleted" in research station 3. Also it was kinda weird that they turned "evil" and had all the future/past pokemon. It was cool how it was impossible to lose when they sent out Miriadon/Koriadon against yours.

Comments

• CoalMiner26
    CoalMiner26 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs Combo Breaker

Where the DLC was taking place. They changed the location from Spain all the way to Japan, then to *SPOILERS* America.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

The first thing I thought of was the art style (3D style?). I know that they tried making all the characters have full non-chibi 3D models on the 3DS. But trying to look so realistic is not what I expected in a Pokémon game.

There's definitely stuff that shocked me more, this is just the first thing I thought of.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

The shiny odds. Pokemon games make shinies a little too easy now. They should probably get rid of sandwiches (because prior to PLA and SV I had 0 shinies, and now I have over 110. How?!)

• Mechxel
    Mechxel Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Other than that the big twist ending, the fact that this is the first game ever where going to school is important to the plot

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

When I clipped out of the map in Alfornada Cavern

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

@Mechxel, now that you say it, Pokemon proves that you don't need to go to school to have a good life.

• deluluavacado
    deluluavacado Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Answers

Cassiopeia was penny and penny was the leader of team star

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@Ashlin24

I remember genuinely thinking Clavell lead Team Star for a few minutes when he said it.

Yes, I am not a very smart person.