Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What was the most surprising thing in SV?

Options

I was really surprised that Turo/Sada (Turo for me I chose violet) were robots and were "deleted" in research station 3. Also it was kinda weird that they turned "evil" and had all the future/past pokemon. It was cool how it was impossible to lose when they sent out Miriadon/Koriadon against yours.

Comments

• CoalMiner26
    CoalMiner26 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer Combo Breaker 5 LOLs
    Options

Where the DLC was taking place. They changed the location from Spain all the way to Japan, then to *SPOILERS* America.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

The first thing I thought of was the art style (3D style?). I know that they tried making all the characters have full non-chibi 3D models on the 3DS. But trying to look so realistic is not what I expected in a Pokémon game.

There's definitely stuff that shocked me more, this is just the first thing I thought of.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

The shiny odds. Pokemon games make shinies a little too easy now. They should probably get rid of sandwiches (because prior to PLA and SV I had 0 shinies, and now I have over 110. How?!)

• Mechxel
    Mechxel Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    5 Agrees Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Other than that the big twist ending, the fact that this is the first game ever where going to school is important to the plot

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

When I clipped out of the map in Alfornada Cavern

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

@Mechxel, now that you say it, Pokemon proves that you don't need to go to school to have a good life.

• Ashlin24
    Ashlin24 Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Cassiopeia was penny and penny was the leader of team star

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

@Ashlin24

I remember genuinely thinking Clavell lead Team Star for a few minutes when he said it.

Yes, I am not a very smart person.