Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Hottest Pokemon take?

Options
123457»

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

The 3DS gen was the best. Along with Gen 5, I liked it. Amazing stories or amazing gameplay.

DPt were the lowest point of the franchise and their only good point is shiny hunting legendaries. Lumiose city alone could make a better game.

Fun fact: You could make a PR video where you look like you're sinking to death. It's part of the reason why I'm disappointed with the Alola Photo club a bit, we literally got Pokéstar Studios and PR videos on the previous generations. And then SV just gave us nothing, just boring sandwiches. At least I could move irl when making curry. We got Mantine surfing and Wormhole rides in Alola though, that was really fun.

- someone who focuses more on the little minigames, sidequests, and mechanics than the actual story.

• Mechxel
    Mechxel Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    5 Agrees Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Lysander isn’t a terrible villain, he have complex reasons why he decides to go to the extreme. The game just could have explained it a bit better

• AraumC
    AraumC Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Bipedal Pokémon are great, and sometimes even better than on four legs. I think the hate Meowscarada and Intellion get for being too humanoid underlies a problem with the fandom--we think of Pokémon as being just cool animals, so looking humanlike feels wrong to us. Meanwhile, Pokémon has always presented the creatures as being more like yokai, we just accuse them of the same old "the new designs are trash!" because nostalgia blindness.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Pokemon heights canonically make no sense.

• B0SSCAT
    B0SSCAT Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Mew is the greatest Pokemon of all time. Period.

• Ashlin24
    Ashlin24 Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Blastiose is the best kanto starter and Charizard is overrated by 700 billion

• Ashlin24
    Ashlin24 Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Rivals are the most annoying thing in existence

• DededeSUPREMACY
    DededeSUPREMACY Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Greninja is more overrated than Charizard.