Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unable to Migrate TCG Online Account to TCG Live

Comments

• Trobairitz
    Trobairitz Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment

I got my response pretty late yesterday night but all I was told is that it is being looked into. Must be a complicated issue, which is a bit concerning but hopefully it's fixed soon! I'm still super excited to play haha

• Kappacopacabana
    Kappacopacabana Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

I finally got a response to my ticket, but they simply said they escalated my issue to the dev team. And that all they can really tell me is just to be patient and wait for an update. This was about 11 hours ago.

It's good to know that this is an issue that they are seemingly aware of, and it at least looks like they are actively working on a fix. Either way, this is still really frustrating and shouldn't of happened in the first place.

• Slayercyan
    Slayercyan Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

Exactly, and I got the same response. Its like they copy and paste the same messages everytime smh

• Trobairitz
    Photogenic First Comment

It's not like they know the issue yet so there's not really much else to tell us besides that they're figuring it out Don't see much of a problem with that considering there are probably a lot of other people who submitted tickets. Not to mention that a lot of people got in but didn't get their things either, which I think was fixed first

• Slayercyan
    Slayercyan Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

I understand the fact of peoples stuff not getting into it and all, but the big thing here is that they have not even made a post or update about it. We have to find out by submitting a ticket

• Kappacopacabana
    First Comment

Of course it's unfortunate that some people migrated and didn't get reimbursed for their unopened packs, and that should obviously be fixed ASAP. But I would argue that pales in comparison to the god knows number of people who are currently locked out of their accounts, who can't access either PTCGO or PTCGL, and are currently wondering if their accounts are lost forever or if they are even recoverable. You could say I'm biased since I'm part of the latter, but at least people in the former situation can play the game and know they still have their collection intact.

• HMezz
    HMezz Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Now on to day three......

• Kappacopacabana
    First Comment

So... Any news? Anyone get an update from support?

I think this is day 5 or 6 for me of not being able to access my account, and being stuck in this migration limbo.

• Trobairitz
    Photogenic First Comment

I did, but it was not from a person and it was not an update, so not really.

• HMezz
    HMezz Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Well we are officially at a week with no access.