Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unable to Migrate TCG Online Account to TCG Live

Its been almost a Full Day and this has been happening. Was told to launch the game during off peak hours but there is no "peak time hours" in general. I believe that they are experiencing issues trying to migrate alot of other peoples accounts as well. They should have known this would be a HUGE problem when releasing "global beta". But gives me a reason to not play TCG Live anymore since scarlet and violet coming out in 2 days anyways.

Comments

• Nepa1121
    Nepa1121 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary

Same for me and my friend. Though he is very worried because he spent a lot of money on cards and doesn't want to lose them.

• Slayercyan
    Slayercyan Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

Yup i am the same way. And i have alot of unopened uncommon chests/packs as well

• BeltwayBlue
    BeltwayBlue Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Same. Submitted a ticket, was told to try in off-peak hours, tried then, still the same problem. Have replied to my existing ticket and not heard back yet. Also, the forum post someone made about this yesterday has been deleted-hopefully, he had his issue resolved and this is only a time issue.

• Slayercyan
    First Comment

Lucky for that guy

• HMezz
    HMezz Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I am in the same boat. I am unable to access my account on either PTCGL or PTCGO.

Its been almost a full day since I have been able to play the game.

• Kappacopacabana
    Kappacopacabana Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Same issue here.

Migration failed when trying to log in for the first time, and now I get the error every time I attempt to log in.

I can't even log into PTCGO either because a message pops up saying that my account did in fact merge.

Tried sending a support ticket but haven't gotten any response yet. I hope this gets resolved soon.

• HMezz
    HMezz Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Good morning,

I am now going on day two of not being able to access my account on either PTCGL or PTCGO.

• Slayercyan
    First Comment

yeah same here. Its ok scarlet and violet comes out tonight. who cares about tcg live now.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

Submit a ticket and respond to the form messages until someone actually reads it. Apparently you can also request to have the ticket escalated if you continue to have issues getting form letter responses instead of real responses.

• Slayercyan
    First Comment

I did and still nothing.