Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game doesn't load, stuck on "Loading data from server 7/40"

Options

Answers

• ond3rko
    ond3rko Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options
  • TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 256 admin
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Hi there!

Was hoping to get a bit more information from those of you who are still experiencing this so I can relay it to the correct team.

Are any of you actively running anti-virus software such as Avast? If so, which one are you using and have you tried temporarily disabling it while installing?

• warlord2k8
    warlord2k8 Member Posts: 5
    First Answer First Comment
    Options

I have just Windows Defender and I am on Windows 8.1 and have tried disabling it and still nothing it just stuck on 7/40 and just keeps repeating itself so have tried uninstalling and installing it on other external hard drives and removable ones but nothing is working and have delete cache change location of the folder but still too no luck.

• HandsomePrints
    HandsomePrints Member Posts: 31
    5 Agrees First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

I am using Norton Antivirus and disabled the anti-virus and firewall during installation but that did not help.

• HandsomePrints
    Options

I did notice the following line in my Player.log file which may be indicative of the infinite loop we are seeing:

Serialization depth limit 10 exceeded at 'TPCI.Collections::SerializableDictionary`2._Buckets'. There may be an object composition cycle in one or more of your serialized classes.

• HandsomePrints
    Options

If anyone else wants to check to see if they see a similar line, the file is located in:

C:\Users\[YOUR_USER_NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\pokemon\Pokemon TCG Live\

• TheRZA3
    TheRZA3 Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I'm running avast. Tried to deactivate it and also bypass the program on the avast firewall and still had the issue.

Also tried with all the methods in tis thread (delete cache, delete appdata folder related data, install on external ub) and nothing works :(

• csmimikyu
    csmimikyu Member Posts: 23
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

It perhaps looks to be somehow network related, everything was running fine but now it no longer works on my main PC as well as both a laptop and phone that neither have had it installed on previously and all 3 fail to load. all 3 are connected to my home network but it seems weird that it was all fine before the update.

• HandsomePrints
    Options

I think I've only seen it one time in the case of a file sharing software, and this was a while ago, but I remember once having to add an exception in my router firewall settings to get it to work properly. I expect by now there's a better way to this within the software itself rather than router configuration but just throwing it out there.